Most of these are my picks from LifeHacker, which has a daily abundance of great information, but abundance being the operative word, so check out my picks below:
- 5 Ways to stop being late – One of the best ways is to be a time pessimist, something I mbody of opposite of when arranging things until Rachel comes in with the reality check
- Stop Bleeding Shaving nicks with Lip Balm – Havent tried it but there is nothing worse than loo roll on the face!
- Building a Wireless Network for dummies – I am about to move into my new house, and I cant remember (apart from the fact I had a lot of help) how to re-set up my wireless network at home!…Im going to del.icio.us this one for later
- Weekend Project: DIY Drill powered skateboard – There are a lot of hills in st combs, so when your going up stick that B and Q badboy on a cruise to the top!
- How to open a bottle of beer without a bottle opener – My Favourite vid (its down in the comments is the phone of how to open a beer bottle with a sheet of paper.