Today I read, and thought the following!:
- Ive started to use Google Calendar, its a pretty good tool, though it needs a to do list integrated. In the the short term ive popped one in my iGoogle (www.google.com/ig)
- Read these insightful thoughts into Parenting, looking back. I always find these posts from Jim interesting, I pray I can learn things about ministry and parenting from people like Jim.
- This film is coming out on the 9th of November in the UK and looks very interesting, thanks to Jamie for flagging it up. I would really like to go to see it, though I spoiled the plot today in my eagerness to read about it on imdb, woops.
- Although I enjoy Scot McKnights regular "serious" posts I love it when he chats about everyday stuff and the splurge of comments that follow all his writings like the paparazzi and a celeb. In the theme of what you eat for breakfast I love onken biopot, not sure if you can get it in the states, anyone stateside heard of it before? Half a 500ml pot and a glass of tesco value apple juice, I think all apple juice (from concetrate) is just the same (until you get into the Copella stuff..mmm) so why pay more for a carton design?
- Cool Tools has got a the full copy of the latest edition of wired magazine free on PDF here. Cool tools is my latest RSS subscription and I spent a couple of hours the other day hooked going through the archive!