Hopefully you’ll find something of interest here:
- Johnny Baker flagged up a couple of interesting ebooks about management for people in creative jobs and related that church planting can be considered within this field.
- Jamie wrote the best sentences Ive read all week in one of his posts about Francis: "We must never forget that our words, while important, have only the level authority to which our lives, through the power of the Spirit, lend them credibility."
- Scot McKnight is starting an excellent series called Pastors Wisdom which he will be the result of asking a series of seasoned pastors this question: If you could start all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you focus on?" I’ll be trying to listent with all ears.
- Abraham Piper has written a brilliant introduction to RSS and the wonder of Google Reader, if you don’t know what those two things are, and you read plenty of blogs then you need to read Abrahams post.
- I still try and keep up with Lost even though the community of watchers have all moved in their respective directions (in fact one of them is even in Hawaii, though not as a direct result of watching Lost and wanting to live out the dream it should be pointed out) here is a very interesting and complex theory about the nature of the Island if you are interested enough HT: Trevin Wax
- Somehow I managed to stumble across this, a good overview of my current lecturer, John Webster‘s Dogmatic sketch of scripture it’s written by masters student Alex Abecina over at regents in Vancouver, so thanks Alex. He broken it in to four parts here(1), here(2), here(3) and here(4)